Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy!!



Today is the last day of my attachment at Thales. Haha finally, ever since IAP started i have been waiting for today to happen. Seriously i hate reporting to people about where i am, what am i doing, what am i doing later, etc. Its irritating!!

The best thing is you tell your boss " I'm working on the main page now, fonts and pictures need to resize and change. I also need an updates on the text to replace the old one."

Their EPIC reply would be " Than what would you be doing after that ? "

How lame can it be. I should reply her " Hmm , i guess  i will be going to the toilet take a piss, see if got the feeling to shit. If i have maybe i would do that to. After that probably go up to the vending machine and buy some drinks to refresh myself! "

but of cause i didnt do that, but its really damn irritating. Anyway its the last day so I gonna be a FREEMAN soon .

Some really good videos of Bruce i came cross when i was bored.!

I cam across this blog site FAIL BLOG
Pls go read it if your free, its bloody funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are EPIC PORK. TEE HEE :D